1. Steel construction hardware, mainly including: white iron sheet, iron nails, iron wire, iron wire mesh, door locks, hinges, latches, screws, various bolts, etc.;
2. Non-ferrous metal materials, mainly including: ceramic pipes, various toilets, washbasins, etc., various plastic pipes;
3. Plumbing materials, mainly including: various elbows, live joints, wire alignment, core filling, valves, faucets, radiators, etc.;
4. Electrical materials, mainly including: wires, porcelain bottles, various switches, sockets, junction boxes, etc.;
5. Tools, mainly including: wire shears, hand hammers, sledgehammers, shovels, steel rulers, etc.
Hardware: Traditional hardware products, also known as "small hardware". Refers to the five metals of gold, silver, copper, iron and tin. After manual processing, it can be made into art or metal devices such as knives and swords. Hardware in modern society is more extensive, such as hardware tools, hardware parts, daily hardware, construction hardware and security supplies. Most hardware products are not final consumer goods.
- Spark Lab - Shenzhen
- Mr. Zhang