UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) is an uninterruptible power supply with an energy storage device. It is mainly used to provide uninterrupted power supply to some devices that require high power stability.
Most of the inverters in the new UPS use PWM technology, and at the same time use quartz crystal oscillation to control the frequency of the inverter, and ensure the stability of the output voltage through the voltage negative feedback circuit. It has a series of advantages of switching power supply, through precise adjustment of pulse width, to ensure stable power output, and at the same time. The application of switching power supply technology also greatly reduces its own loss. The main technical indicators are as follows:
(1) Rated output power and maximum output power;
(2) Switching time;
(3) Output voltage stability, reference value ±0.5%~±2%;
(4) Output frequency stability, reference value ±0.01%~±0.5%;
(5) The output waveform is pure (sine wave output), the voltage distortion is less than 1%, and there is no problem of latent wave distortion;
(6) High efficiency and low loss. The reference index is higher than 90%;
(7) Trouble-free working time. Due to the adoption of high technology such as microprocessor monitoring technology and advanced IGBT-driven SPWM, the current UPS has reached a very high level of reliability. ) has exceeded 200,000 hours. If a multi-machine "redundant" UPS power supply system with dual bus output is used, its MTBF can even reach the order of 10 million hours.
- Spark Lab - Shenzhen
- Mr. Zhang